Logic vs. Faith and beliefs
The Sun of Righteousness
The Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings Malachi 4:2 (KJV)
Superstition – An unreasoning fear of what is unknown, Mysterious, or imaginary, especially in connection with Religion; worship based on fear or ignorance.
In the beginning
Logic vs. Faith and beliefs
1. In the beginning God created* the heavens and the earth.
* Create: to bring into existence <God created the heaven and the earth — Gen 1:1 (Authorized Version)>
2. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit* of God was hovering over the waters.
* Spirit: the principle of conscious life; the vital principle in humans, animating the body or mediating between body and soul.
Note here: The Spirit has absolutely no affiliation with a God in any shape, form or fashion, which obviously means, a God would have had to exist as a physical entity in the beginning in order to possess a spirit. But anyway:
Question: If the Spirit of a God was all that existed in the beginning, then where did the physical “Earth and Water” come from if a God created by speaking everything into existence?* Obviously nothing!
* Note here: Now I know there are those of you who are drooling and eagerly thinking; “The bible doesn’t claim God created the earth and water by speaking.”
True and I agree. Well, since the bible doesn’t make such claim of that your God creating the physical earth and water by way of speaking, then please, by all means, logically and intelligently explain to me the process of your God creating the physical earth and water from nothing! I would just love to hear the rational to this question! firstname.lastname@example.org
3. And God said,* “Let there be light, and there was light.”
There was? This light just happens to materialize from nothing after a God spoke?
* Note here: The physical “Earth and Water” are already in existence before a God spoke anything! Which obviously means the first and second verses (as well as the rest of the creation story of the bible for that matter), is an opinion, not a fact? This obviously means those who write holy books are giving their opinion of the existence of a God! But anyway:
It’s profound and obvious this concept is startlingly similar to the myth of your fabled genie.* When simple words are spoken, something appears, bringing forth objects from nothing.
* Genie: a spirit, often appearing in human form, that when summoned by a person carries out the wishes of the summoner.
Note here: The only logical way a genie to carry out the wishes of the summoner of course is to either speak, or wink, or blink…etc bringing forth objects from nothing.
The only difference being that the genie is expelled as a non-historical and unverifiable story handed down by tradition, while the concept of a God (also handed down by tradition as time and nature continues to prove) is accepted as a historical and undeniable fact. However, regardless of the differences of acquiescence, the principle, beyond a shadow of doubt, are profound and obviously the same.
Therefore, according to your rational, evolution* can’t bring forth objects from nothing but a genie and a God can?
* Evolution: any process of formation or growth, a product of such development; something evolved.
And this all-powerful God you all claim exist, who has the uncanny ability to bring forth objects by way of simply speaking, simply won’t present himself upon your request to all nations simultaneously and verify your claim of his existence to those of us who negate your claim of his existence under any circumstances?
Asking me to look around and observe the complexity of life here on Mother Earth, and asserting these complexities simply couldn’t have happen by chance in the very same breath (Ah, a well executed ploy you seem to think gives you all the advantage in the debate of the existence of a God!), doesn’t exigently proves a God existence (which is obviously the delusion you all seem to think proves the existence of a God), this is far from true from my position and point of view.
It only proves to me you’re lying about the existence of a God!
Since I’m an evolutionist, I’m naturally influenced by time and nature, and therefore, I’m naturally impelled to see the end results of the evolutionary process (since it’s profound and obvious I’m not billions upon billions of years old), up to the point of which I live and not by what you proclaim a God created.
People even go as far as making the idiotic claim a God transcends time, created time itself. Impossible! Since by the time a God finish uttering “Let there be time”, time would have already passed!
Truth of the matter is simply this:
You intuitively know for a fact you can’t successfully summon the God, you believe and have faith to exist, to present himself personally and confirm your claim of his existence to my or your satisfaction. You therefore, just simply ignore this fact (as you do with all facts that contradict your claim of the existence of a God!), rationalize and ask me to:
1. Look around and observe objects you intuitively know for a fact I can obviously see. Inform me these objects simply couldn’t have happen by chance, and therefore, a God must have created them!*
* Note here: It’s profound and obvious to me you take this route for two simple reasons:
1. To negate the fact you can’t successfully summon a God to present himself personally and confirm you claim of his existence!
2. To protect your faith and belief of the existence of a God!
2. Believe and have faith the holy book you, yourself present to me (not a book a God or your God, himself, have yet to present to me), is the word from a/your God.
3. Believe and have faith you are presenting the truth with your logic, reason and rational of the existence of a God until I die, upon which time I’ll meet with the God you, yourself claim exist.
4. Ignore the fact, as you do, you simply can’t successfully summon the God you believe and have faith to exist to present himself to me personally and confirm your claim of his existence!*
* Questions: Why is It okay for you all to inform me of your God existence 24/7 but it’s not okay for me to ask you all to summon your God to present himself to me personally and confirm your claim of his existence without impartial success?
I honestly can’t fathom this simple request as being a problem for an all-powerful God. However, for some strange reason, you all do! Instead of honoring my request, you all instead, give me lame excuses as to why you and your all-powerful God can’t successfully honor my simple request. Why all the lame excuses as to why your all-powerful God refuse to present himself personally to all nations simultaneously upon your request and confirm your claim of his existence if he truly exist?
Why does your God answer your prayers,* but simply refuse to respond to your request of him presenting himself personally to confirm your honesty of his existence? In conjunction with his jealous nature, is he shy as well?
If your God doesn’t care to take the time to personally try to convince me of his existence, then why should you personally waste your time trying to convince me for him? Obviously he doesn’t care, wouldn’t you think?
* Since your God answer prayers as you claim, why not pray your request in? Makes perfectly good sense to me!
I’ve yet to come across one human being or religious organizations who can successfully summon their God present himself upon their request. Hmmmm I wonder why?
2 Corinthians 5:7 Walk by Faith, Not by Sight
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for…..*
Faith: belief that is not based on proof.
Belief: confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof.
* ….. the evidence of things not seen. It is Really?
“Faith” is both, the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen simultaneously? Indubitably you jest with this idiotic form of logic and reason, If not:
Question: Does this form of thinking also apply to your tooth-fairy, gargoyles, bunnies that lay chicken-eggs on Easter Sunday and Santa Claus, elves and flying rein-deer’s of Christmas Eve as well? Inquiring minds wants to know.
The spirit represents the intangible, not the tangible.
The fable genie is defined as: a spirit, often appearing in human form. Christians (most of the ones I come in contact with) are now claiming Jesus himself is the human form of their God! i.e. Jesus is the Spirit of God made in the Flesh.
First you tell me Jesus is the son of your God, then in the very same breath, contradict yourselves and tell me Jesus is the spirit of your God made in the flesh: God himself!
The only other conclusion that comes to mind besides the obvious (you all are obviously lying about the existence of a God), is simply this:
You Catholics, Masons, Judaism, Agnostics, Creators, Pentecostal, Islamic, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Christians, Baptist, Orthodox, Hebrew Israelites, Latter-Day Saints, Five-Percenters, Evangelical,…etc, put in an extraordinary amount of time and energy into deceiving yourselves to protect your faith and belief in the existence of a God!
Deceive yourselves if it makes you feel better, just stop asking me to do it with you! Deal?